Tuesday, August 5, 2008








I remember going to our state capitol as a big field trip in 4th grade with my elementary classmates. It was such a big day...I distinctly remember mom dropping me

off in the VW Bug, liking a boy on the bus (but would never let him know), taking a 'special' lunch (probably because it included a Twinkie), wearing overalls (I think it was in-style), and getting home late. The tour of the capitol was beautiful and amazing.

Remembering that trip made me want to take an inside tour again. On Friday, we were visiting Luke and Niki (and Niki's brother Max) for a few hours, and they live SO close to the capitol that we walked by on our way to lunch. I didn't go inside, but mentioned to John that we should in the near future. It was fun to see our boys all together again...I'm pretty sure we haven't all been together since Christmas.